The following specifications should be used when submitting artwork. Doing so will result in the fastest turnaround time and minimize potential delays and issues in production.
- Artwork supplied in High Resolution/Press Quality PDF
- Supplied at full size (100% scale)
- 150 DPI artwork or higher
- CMYK colour (files supplied in RGB will be converted to CMYK during production)
- 1/4″ bleed and crop marks should be included
- For graphics requiring custom shapes or cutting you should submit a layered PDF (1 layer for artwork and 1 layer with your desired cut shape using a PANTONE colour for easy identification)
- Embed all images
- Fonts converted to outlines
- Jobs requiring 2 sided printing should be submitted as 1 single PDF file.
For questions regarding our graphic guidelines or how to submit your files please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.